This NEW machine offers a number of modifications with the emphasis on ease of maintenance, thus enabling the operator to add the accessories if required. The controls can be adjusted and set without the need for tools and all accessories purchased can easily be fitted with the supplied tool kit.
Cifarelli has modified / re-positioned various components creating more power and air capacity extending the areas of treatment, and with an improved chemical control valve offering nine calibrated settings. This will help prevent any wastage of the products being used.
This versatile machine suits both the professional and DIY operator, providing a fast and efficient treatment, especially useful for height with a 16m vertical application (trees, roof structures, silos, animal keeping, etc) and 18m horizontal application (orchards, landfill sites, pest / vector control, etc)
The Cifarelli M1200 has:
- 2 stroke, 77cc, 3.6W Engine
- allows large range treatments in less time
- Micronized drops to get smooth protection
- 17 l liquids tank capacity
Liquids (pesticides / weedkillers / disinfectants), granules (fertilizers / slug pellets) and powers can be applied with this machine using various accessories from the list below.
Optional Accessories for all models include:
- Kit 3 Spreaders (spherical spreader, nozzle spreader, nozzle spreader double exit)
- Spherical spreader double exit with dube
- Kit pump PS (booster pump)
- Kit pum PSR (booster and filling pump)
- Kit for powders or granule materials
- Kit for bees
- ULV System
For more information please download the product information sheet or contact Allpest Equipment Services
Allpest Equipment Services is the sole licensed distributor of Cifarelli products in the UK